Electronic document management allows the archiving and consultation of documents in an easy and immediate way, with a considerable advantage also in terms of conservation.
- Commercial (offers, catalogs, price lists, product sheets);
- Supplies (purchasing office);
- Orders (project specifications, technical documents, drawings, orders, bills, invoices, non-conformities, photographs, construction site documents);
- Technicians (product specifications, drawings, spreadsheets, presentations, photographs, project specifications, meeting reports);
- Financial and administrative (invoices, orders, d.d.t., contracts, letters, bank documents);
- Personnel office (payslips, holiday request sheets, permits, “curriculum”, communications);
- ISO quality management.
The document archive is combined with the ability to manage all corporate communications such as e-mails, notes of telephone calls, commercial reports of visits to customers or meetings with suppliers, meetings for project planning and many others.
All these communications can be automatically archived and indexed, so that all users can access them and quickly find the information relevant to their role and can share it with the utmost simplicity.
CONTACT US AND GET