— Privacy —
Information on the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and of the art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”)
→ Who we are (Article 13, 1st paragraph, letter a GDPR)
Qsistemi (hereinafter “Qsistemi”), based in Rome – Italy, Viale Giorgio Ribotta, 11 – CAP 00144 is the Data Controller and carries out this activity paying the utmost attention to the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
In relation to the processing of your data, the Data Controller intends to inform you of the following:
→ Which personal data concerning you can be collected (Article 15, letter b GDPR)
The following categories of personal data concerning you can be collected:
- Contact details – information relating to the name / company name, place and date of birth, tax code / VAT number, address / registered office, telephone number, mobile number, email address.
- Particular Data – these are the so-called data “Sensitive” – that is, those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, relating to health, life or sexual orientation. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (article 9) also included genetic data and biometric data in the concept.
- Data relating to criminal convictions and offenses – these are the so-called data “Judicial”, ie those that can reveal the existence of certain judicial measures subject to registration in the criminal record (for example, definitive criminal convictions, conditional release, prohibition or obligation to stay, alternative measures to detention) o the quality of defendant or suspect. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (article 10) includes in this concept the data relating to criminal convictions and offenses or related security measures.
→ How we collect your data
The Data Controller collects and processes your personal data in the following circumstances:
- if it establishes a contractual relationship with the Data Controller;
- if you request a quote or other information from the Data Controller.
If you provide personal data on behalf of someone else, you must make sure, in advance, that the interested parties have read this Privacy Notice.
Please help us keep your personal data up-to-date by informing us of any changes.
→ For what purposes your data can be used (Article 13, 1st paragraph GDPR)
- a) Establishment and execution of contractual relationships and consequent obligations, including communication relating to services (for example to carry out diagnoses, health checks, reporting)
The Data Controller may process your contact details, particularly for the purposes of the possible establishment and execution of contractual relationships, the provision of the services requested and the response to requests, reports and complaints.
The Data Controller may also use your contact details, and in particular your email, to provide you with information relating to the service.
The provision of data is mandatory to manage the contractual relationship; failing that we will not be able to give you course.
Legal basis of the processing: fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- b) Administrative-accounting activities in general
The Data Controller may process your contact details for the purpose of fulfilling the administrative and accounting obligations regarding the existing contractual relationship.
Legal basis of the processing: legal obligations, which the Data Controller is obliged to comply with.
- c) Compliance with legally binding requests to fulfill a legal obligation, regulations or provisions of the judicial authority, as well as to defend a right in court.
The Data Controller collects your contact data to fulfill a legal obligation and / or to defend your right in court.
Legal basis of the processing: legal obligations, which the Data Controller is obliged to comply with.
→ How we keep your data safe (Article 32 GDPR)
The processing of data for the purposes set out takes place using both automated methods, on electronic or magnetic support, and non-automated methods, on paper. The Data Controller uses all the security measures necessary to improve the protection and maintenance of the security, integrity and accessibility of your personal data.
→ How long do we keep your information (Article 13, 2nd paragraph, letter a GDPR)
We keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Therefore, if personal data are processed for two different purposes, we will keep such data until the purpose with the longer term ceases, however we will no longer process personal data for that purpose whose retention period has expired.
Your personal data that are no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal prerequisite for its conservation, are irreversibly anonymised (and in this way can be kept) or destroyed in a secure way.
Below are the storage times in relation to the different purposes listed above:
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations: the data processed to fulfill any contractual obligation may be kept for the entire duration of the contract and in any case no later than the next 10 years, in order to verify any pending, including accounting documents.
- In the event of disputes: in the event that it is to defend ourselves or act or even make claims against you or third parties, we may keep the personal data that we reasonably deem necessary to process for these purposes, for the time in which this claim can be pursued.
→ With whom we can share your data (Article 13, 1st paragraph GDPR)
Your personal data may be accessed by duly authorized employees and collaborators, as well as external parties (such as suppliers, technician who supervises the computer system, INPS National Institute for Social Security for the collection of membership contributions, professionals, consultants, studies and companies) that assist the Data Controller in legislative, institutional and tax obligations, such as, in addition to the persons or entities to whom the transfer of data is necessary or strictly functional to the performance of the Data Controller’s activity.
These subjects, if necessary, are appointed as data processors (the list of which is available at the headquarters).
Your data are NOT subject to disclosure.
→ Your data are NOT subject to disclosure.
Under certain conditions, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
- access to your personal data;
- the copy of the personal data you have provided us (so-called portability)
- the correction of the data in our possession;
- the cancellation of any data for which we no longer have any legal basis for processing;
- opposition to processing where required by applicable law;
- the revocation of your consent, in the event that the processing is based on consent;
- the limitation of the way in which we process your personal data, within the limits established by the legislation for the protection of personal data.
The exercise of these rights is subject to some exceptions aimed at safeguarding the public interest (for example the prevention or identification of crimes) and our interests (for example the maintenance of professional secrecy). In the event that you exercise any of the aforementioned rights, it will be our responsibility to verify that you are entitled to exercise it and we will reply to you.
For any information, complaints or reports on the processing methods, you can contact the Data Controller, by paper or email communication at the following addresses:
Qsistemi Italia, based in Rome – Italy, Viale Giorgio Ribotta, 11 – ZIP code 00144, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. +39 02.83.59.52.59
→ Changes to the Information
The possible entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of the services reserved and directed to you, may result in the need to change the methods and terms described in this Notice. It is therefore possible that this document may change over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page.
We will publish any changes to this Notice on this page and, if the changes are relevant, we will notify you with a more visible notification.
The Data Controller
— Cookies —
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter also GDPR), the company Qsistemi Italia, in its capacity as owner of the processing of personal data, in the person of the legal representative, based in Rome Viale Giorgio Ribotta, 11, informs you that the personal data that they will be provided may be processed by the latter, directly or even through third parties, as well as to execute contractual obligations, also to comply with the obligations established by law, regulations or community regulations.
By data processing we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage , adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction. The data will be processed using suitable tools to guarantee its security and confidentiality and may also be carried out using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data.
Qsistemi Italia is the owner of the processing of the data provided and is therefore responsible for any updates or modifications thereof, in relation to the changes communicated. In relation to the processing of your data, you may exercise the rights provided for by article 15 of the European Regulation no. 2016/679, and in particular, among other things, you will have the right:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the retention period of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and data protection officer designated pursuant to article 37;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- if personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- to get:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment.
- to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if for the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- to lodge a complaint with a competent authority
The cancellation or modification of the data will take place according to the technical deadlines provided for each of the services listed above. You can exercise the rights described above, by means of a request sent by registered letter to the following address: Qsistemi Italia – Viale Giorgio Ribotta, 11 00144 Rome – Italy; by PEC to the address: email@example.com or to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 2016/679, to those who connect to the aforementioned site.
The site indicated above is owned by Qsistemi Italia (hereinafter “Qsistemi Italia”).
The information is provided by Qsistemi Italia only for the sites belonging to it and managed by it and not for other websites or sections / pages / spaces owned by third parties – possibly consulted by the user through appropriate links.
The data processed and the purposes of the processing:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data to access certain services, or to make requests via e-mail, involves the subsequent acquisition by Qsistemi Italia of the sender’s address or any other personal data that will be processed. exclusively to respond to the request or to provide the service..
A cookie is a short text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It allows the site to store information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can facilitate your next visit and increase the usefulness of the site in your favor. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience. Cookies, as defined by the Provision of the Privacy Guarantor (Nr. 229 of 8 May 2014), can be of two types:
1) Technical cookies: technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of an electronic communication, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service. They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed directly by the owner or manager of the website.
They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code.
2) Profiling cookies: Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices may have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed on the use of the same and thus express their valid consent.
Qsistemi Italia uses only Technical Cookies, therefore excluding the use of Profiling Cookies; in particular:
– No personal user data is acquired by the site in this regard.
– Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are c.d. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users.
– The use of c.d. session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe browsing and efficient site.
– I so-called session cookies used on Qsistemi italia sites, avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
In order to know how our visitors use the site, we use the services offered by Google and Google Analitycs to collect, aggregate and analyze data in order to better understand how the site is used. These cookies collect only anonymous data and have a duration limited. The information collected is used, for example, to monitor and analyze the use of the site, improve its functionality and choose the contents and graphics more accurately, in order to meet the needs of visitors. In any case, if for any reason it is preferred that these specific cookies are not activated, Google provides a free add-on for the opt-out that can be installed on the main browsers. The non-acceptance of these cookies could compromise some features of the site.
These are cookies used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the net. They can be provided by our servers or through our site by third parties. Companies that offer or advertise their products through this site could assign cookies to users’ terminals. The categories of cookies used and the type of processing of personal data by these companies are regulated in accordance with the information provided by these companies.
How to deny consent and delete cookies
Most browsers indicate, even through the “help” menu, how to decide whether or not to accept new cookies, how to make the browser warn when a new cookie is received and how to completely disable cookies. Furthermore, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the settings of the add-on or by visiting the website of its manufacturer.
If the user sets his browser by refusing to accept cookies, the quality of the pages visited may be reduced and the browsing experience may be less effective.
The provision of all cookies, both first and third party, can be deactivated, therefore, by changing the settings of the browser in use; It should be noted, however, that this could make the sites unusable if the cookies that are essential for the provision of functionality are blocked. Each browser has different settings for disabling cookies; Below we offer links to instructions for the most common browsers.
The processing is carried out through automated tools (e.g. using electronic procedures and supports) and / or manually (e.g. on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the relevant regulations in force.
However, Qsistemi Italia observes the current regulatory provisions in order to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Optional supply of data
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide them can only make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
The treatments for legal obligations
All the data indicated above could also be processed for the fulfillment of legal obligations, for the times provided for by them. The treatments could also take place to ascertain responsibility, in the event of computer crimes against the site and in any case of investigations by the Judicial Authority. In this case, the retention times would depend on the duration of the verification and investigation activities.
Treatment of personal and sensitive data
1) Methods and logic of the treatment
The processing is carried out through automated tools (for example, using electronic procedures and media) and / or manually (for example, on paper) and in any case in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject.
In particular Qsistemi italia informs you that your personal data: (i) will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes described above and in any case within the terms prescribed by law; (ii) they will be protected through the adoption of minimum and suitable security measures that reduce the risk of loss and unauthorized access or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the collection purposes; (iii) only data necessary and relevant to the pursuit of the purposes for which they are assigned will be processed.
2) Categories of third parties to whom the data could be communicated as owners or who could learn about them as managers or agents
Oltre che dai dipendenti di Qsistemi italia, alcuni trattamenti dei Suoi dati personali potranno essere effettuati anche da soggetti terzi, ai quali Qsistemi Italia affida talune attività (o parte di esse) per perseguire le finalità di cui al punto 1). In tal caso gli stessi soggetti opereranno in qualità di Titolari autonomi o saranno designati come Responsabili o Incaricati del trattamento. Ai Responsabili o agli Incaricati, eventualmente designati, Qsistemi italia impartirà adeguate istruzioni operative, con particolare riferimento all’adozione delle misure minime di sicurezza, al fine di poter garantire la riservatezza e la sicurezza dei dati.
The Data Controller